BIG4SPACE BBQ Gazebo
BIG4SPACE BBQ Gazebo
BIG4SPACE BBQ Gazebo designed to cover you and your cooking area from elements and withstand any weather conditions, the STRONGEST winds, rain or snow. Made to last years outside without any maintenance.
- Extra strong, durable and anchored to the ground
- Remote controlled lights
- Integral rain water gutter (no waterfall at the back of gazebo)
- Wind proof
- Water proof
- Corrosion resistant
- Perfect match for BIG4SPACE 150 or 180 tables, gas grills and more
- Made to last years outside with no maintenance
All frame components are E-Coated (electrophoretic cathode metal coating), roof sheets are hot-dipped galvanised and powder-coated to protect against heat, frost, corrosion, and any other weather influence.
Note: BIG4SPACE BBQ Gazebo installation requires ready surface and electric 12A outdoor socket. Please make sure it is ready prior installation. Any question or you prefer us to make surface ready for you, please contact us on 07459056640.
5 installation types:
1. Solid surface - Tiles/slabs on a concrete sub-base. Required sub-base dimensions: length 220 cm, width 120, thickness at least 10 cm) - back and side legs.
2. Solid surface - Wooden or PVC decking - back and side legs.
3. Solid surface with thick concrete sub-base - back legs only - no side legs.
4. Wall mounted.
5. In-ground hidden feet (extra £500 fee for excavation and custom concrete base).
Width: 200 cm
Depth: 160 cm | 142cm Projection
Height: 230cm Front | 189cm Rear
Warranty: 5 years limited. 5 years structure 2 years electronic components and lights. Please read more on our warranty page.
BIG4SPACE is THE ONLY manufacturer of outdoor kitchens, BBQ gazebos and other outdoor equipment using E-coating + Powder coating technology.
Double corrosion protection:
Frame: E-coated (inside and outside) and powder coated
Side panels: Galvanised and powder coated
Worktop: 304 food grade stainless steel
UV (colour fading) protection:
Powder coating: 15 years UV stabilised
High pressure laminates front doors: 80 years UV stabilised
Read more about E-coating ( Electrostatic coating) automotive industry standard:
The method of the electrophoretic cathode metal coating is a technological process used for coating of metal surfaces with a thin, solid and corrosion-resistant paint layer.
The prepared parts are coated in a paint bath (~ 20 m3), where paint using an electrical current is precipitated onto a cathode. The excess paint is washed off to get an even coating and dried at high temperature ~ 200 °C.
Coating process ensures an even and desired thickness coating for any geometrically complicated structures as well as for inner cavities of the parts. It is a standard method of coating used in the automotive industry for more than 25 years.
E-coating comply with requirements of automotive corrosion resistance standards such as: VW TL260 + TL227 , BMW GS 90011 LASW3, DBL 7391.50 and many more.